Are you looking for a mortgage that will fit easily into your budget? Keep your interest rate and payment amount the same through the life of your home loan with a fixed-rate mortgage from Citizens Savings Bank. Choose from terms up to 30 years to meet your financing needs.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
What is a Fixed-Rate Mortgage?
Wondering what the most popular home loan is? It’s the 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage. Also known as a conventional mortgage, fixed-rate loans allow you to “lock in” your interest rate when you get your mortgage. Having the same interest rate for the life of your loan provides a stable monthly payment amount. This can be easier to budget for and, if interest rates rise nationally, you will get to keep your lower rate.
Benefits of a Fixed-Rate Mortgage From Citizens Savings Bank
- Competitively low mortgage rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or non-owner occupied properties
- Save money up front with zero point mortgages
- Flexible terms customized to your unique situation, including different down payment options such as Family Gift, First Time Home Buyer Grants, and more. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more info on down payment options.
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Local NEPA decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Apply Online For A Fixed-Rate Mortgage!
Are you ready to apply for a fixed-rate mortgage? Still have questions? You can apply for a fixed-rate home loan online, contact us to learn more, or visit your nearest branch location in Clarks Summit, Scranton, Taylor, Honesdale, or Mount Pocono, PA.