Does your business see a large number of monthly transactions? We can help you get ahead—with free digital banking services and an earnings credit to offset fees.1
- Earnings Credit to Offset Fees
- Free Digital Banking
- Merchant Card Services Available
How Does A Commercial Checking Account Work?
This type of business checking account is ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes. For a $10 monthly service fee, you’ll receive a detailed analysis statement of your account activity. Unlimited monthly transactions are available at low per-item fees. You can receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred. A 10% reserve is required.
- Ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes
- Receive a detailed analysis statement regarding account activity
- Unlimited monthly transactions available at low per-item fees
- $10 monthly service fee
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred1
- 10% reserve requirement
- Free digital banking, including:
- Telephone banking available
- Merchant card services also available
- Free notary service
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Apply For A Commercial Checking Account Today!
Are you ready to open a commercial checking account? You can apply for a new business bank account online, contact us to learn more, or visit your nearest branch location in Clarks Summit, Scranton, Taylor, Honesdale, or Mount Pocono, PA.
Commercial Checking Account Fees
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $10
- Paid Items: $0.15
- Deposit On Us Item: Free
- Deposit Items Not On Us: $0.15
- Deposit Ticket: $0.25
Additional Fees for Business Accounts
- Returned Deposit Check: $23
- Redeposit Check Fee: Free
- Insufficient Funds Charge: $35/item3
- Stop Payment Fee: $30/check
- Outgoing Domestic Wire: $35
- Outgoing International Wire: $50
- Incoming Wire: $15
- Effective 1/02/2020- Returned Wire: $25
- Copy of Checks Deposited: $2 each
- Effective 1/02/2020- Paper Statement: $3.00/month
- Effective 1/02/2020- Reprint Paper Statement- no check images: $7
- Effective 1/02/2020- Reprint Paper Statement - with check images: $10
- Check Collections Incoming: $15
- Lost Night Deposit Key: $5
- Account Research: $20/hour
- Coin Bag Deposit: $2 each
- Uncollected Funds: $35/item3
1Earnings credit based on the 91-day T-bill rate. This rate is variable. Earnings can be credited against a monthly service fee. Excess earnings will not be carried over to the next statement period and will not be credited to your account.
2Paper statements are $3.00/month.
3There is a daily overdraft/uncollected funds charge limit of $105.00. Any overdraft/uncollected funds item for $10.00 and under will not be charged.