Whether it’s time to buy your first or next home, or to refinance your current mortgage, we’ve got you covered with a variety of options for mortgages in Northeastern PA. Browse our home loans below and apply for a mortgage online.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
Mortgage and Home Loan Options
- Fixed Rate: Competitive interest rate that doesn’t change during the life of the loan
- Adjustable Rate: Choose between a one, three, or five-year adjustment period. Interest rate may rise or fall depending on the index rate.
- Non-Owner Occupied: Purchase or refinance loans for one to four-family, non-owner occupied residential properties.
- First Time Homebuyer Programs: We are a lender of choice for the First Front Door Program and local first-time homebuyer programs in Scranton, Lackawanna County, and Monroe County.
- Home Loan Refinancing: Replace your current mortgage with a new one that has a better interest rate or terms. It’s also possible to “cash out” some of your equity when you refinance.
Benefits of a Home Loan From Citizens Savings Bank
- Competitively low mortgage rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or non-owner occupied properties
- Save money up front with zero point mortgages
- Flexible terms customized to your unique situation, including different down payment options such as Family Gift, First Time Home Buyer Grants, and more. Learn more here.
- A wide range of financing programs available, including:
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local NEPA decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Apply for a home loan from Citizens Savings Bank!
Are you ready to apply for a mortgage? Still have questions? You can apply for a home loan online, contact us to learn more, or visit your nearest branch location in Clarks Summit, Scranton, Taylor, Honesdale, or Mount Pocono, PA.