Make the holidays or your next vacation a time of fun, not worry–club accounts help you save in advance to avoid financial stress.
- Reduce Stress
- Competitive Interest Earnings
- Free Digital Banking
What is a club account?
Once called a Christmas Club account, a club account can help you save for any goal. Set up a recurring deposit for any amount and watch your balance grow. You can open a club account to save for an annual tax bill, a vacation, a down payment on a vehicle, or many other things.
How Does A Club Account Work?
Whether you use your club account as a holiday savings account, a vacation savings account, or something else, there are a variety of benefits:
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly service fee
- Direct deposit available
- Free Mobile banking
- Set aside little-by-little, year-round, for special occasions or seasonal costs
- Avoid holiday or vacation-induced debt and stress
- Earn competitive interest on your entire balance
- Make deposits at any time, in any amount you like
- Choose the month to receive your money (January, April, June, August, or October)
- Free Telephone Banking
- Early withdrawal will result in a penalty*
Get Started With A Club Account Today!
Are you ready to open a Club Savings Account? Still have questions? You can open a new savings account online in minutes or visit your nearest branch location in Clarks Summit, Scranton, Taylor, Honesdale, or Mount Pocono, PA.
You can also make the switch to Citizens Savings Bank today with our handy switch kit (PDF).
*Early withdrawals may result in a $10 penalty.