Skip to content

General FAQ

Q:  How do I setup direct deposit of my federal benefits to my account?

A:  To set up direct deposit (ACH) to your account, call (800) 772-1213 or visit or

Q:  How can I change my address, phone or email address?

A:  You can update your address and personal information by sending us your request in writing with the signature of the account owner or visit a branch near you.

Q:  How can I send or receive a wire transfer?

A:  Incoming and outgoing wire transfers can be done for a fee.  For detailed information, please call a branch office near you, or (800) 692-6279 and press 1.