Protecting Your Financial Security
Enjoy peace of mind and increased security all at once. At Citizens Savings Bank, we believe a safe consumer is an educated consumer. That’s why we gathered useful financial information from reliable sources, such as the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and other trustworthy institutions. We even have a presentation on identity theft prevention, complete with practical tips for protection and recovery. Keep your identity safe with Citizens Saving Bank.
Further information can be found on the following websites:
- Find the resources you need to report identity theft at consumer.ftc.gov.
- Get your free annual credit report at AnnualCreditReport.com.
- Learn more about phishing and report phishing activity at antiphishing.org.
- For information regarding identity theft and fraud, visit the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s website.
- For information on consumer protection, go to the Federal Trade Commission’s site.
- Visit the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency’s website to better understand forgery and fraud.
- Report suspicious material you receive in the mail — go to the Postal Inspectors website to learn how to spot and report instances of mail fraud.